- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Interior Ministry proposes to reduce travel speed in localities up to 50 km/h
Interior Ministry of Ukraine suggests the Verkhovna Rada adopt a package of legislative changes in the field of road safety.
The legislative proposals developed by the Interior Ministry in the sphere of traffic safety were presented at a special meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine by Interior Minister of Ukraine Arsen Avakov "112 Ukraine"' reported.
In particular, the minister, using the Polish experience as an example, during the meeting of the government informed that the Interior Ministry proposes to enshrine in legislation the photo and video recording of traffic violations, limit the speed of traffic in populated localities from 60 to 50 km/h, increase 20 times a fine for driving a car without rights and establish a two-year period of the driving license obtained for the first time.
Also, the Interior Ministry offers to strengthen the responsibility for driving a vehicle in the state of drug or alcohol intoxication.