- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Agricultural Policy and Food Ministry reports of winter crops sowing
By November 7 Ukraine had sown 6.9 million hectares with winter grain crops for the 2018 harvest or 95% of the target, according to a posting on the website of the Agricultural Policy and Food Ministry.
Winter wheat crops and triticale were sown on 5.9 million ha (96% of the target), rye crops on 147,000 ha (93%), and barley on 815,000 ha (88%).
Rapeseeds had been sowed on 859,000 ha or 112% of the target.