- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Court sends Kolmohorov case for new trial, releases him from custody
The Higher Specialized Court of Ukraine for Civil and Criminal Cases has sent the case of a serviceman of the 79th border guard detachment of the Black Sea regional department of the State Border Service of Ukraine, Serhiy Kolmohorov, for a new trial to a court of first instance and released him from custody. The court granted the complaint of Kolmohorov's lawyers at a meeting onNovember 6.
As reported, in September 2014, Kolmohorov, carrying out an order, used weapons to stop a car, killing a passenger.On November 15, 2016, the Prymorsky District Court of Mariupol found Kolmohorov guilty and sentenced him to 13 years in prison, depriving him of the right to hold posts of a representative of law enforcement agencies for three years and stripping him of the military rank "senior soldier."
Donetsk Regional Court of Appeal upheld the verdict of the court of first instance.