- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
ATO:no casualties among Ukrainian servicemen
Russia's hybrid military forces have attacked Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 13 times in the past 24 hours which was met by eight disruptive fires for effect with no casualties from the Ukrainian side, the press service of the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) headquarters has reported.
"At the end of the past day, the situation in the battle area remained tense, but completely controlled by the Ukrainian army. After 18:00 Kyiv time, the militants continued shelling the positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, using mortars of various calibers," the ATO HQ said in an update on Facebook on November 7 morning.
In the Mariupol sector, the invaders used banned 120mm mortars twice to shell the Ukrainian fortified positions near the village of Vodiane. The defenders of the village of Verkhniotoretske came under 82mm mortar fire. In addition, the enemy used anti-tank grenade launchers and machine guns near the town of Krasnohorivka.
In the Luhansk sector, the fortified positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the village of Triokhizbenka came under mortar fire. At the same time, the enemy used grenade launchers near the villages of Luhanske and Novoluhanske.
It was gusty in the Avdiyivka area. Here, in the evening illegal armed formations were firing the positions of Ukrainian soldiers from infantry weapons during an hour.