- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
- Film about Ukrainian film director Sentsov gets award at Hungarian festival
- Memory of Ukrainians killed during Holodomor of 1932-33 commemorated in United States
Deputies from "Batkivshchyna" demand from President public explanations
Deputies from the Batkivshchyna faction demand public clarifications on charges of money laundering in offshore. This demand was voiced by the leader of the faction Yulia Tymoshenko during a meeting of the Conciliatory council of the leaders of parliamentary factions and committees.
She urged anti-corruption authorities to investigate the involvement of the President and his entourage in offshore scandals in connection with the announcement of another global investigation, entitled "Documents from Paradise Islands." The day before they were published by four journalists in sixty-seven countries of the world.
According to the representative of the president in the parliament, MP from the BPP Iryna Lutsenko, Petro Poroshenko is clean before the law. She explained that the purpose of creating of the offshore by the president was not to avoid taxes, but a plan to transfer Roshen into a blind trust in order to move away from business management.
Recall that last year journalists published the so-called "Panamanian documents" on offshores of top officials from different countries, including President Poroshenko. The power and anti-corruption structures of Ukraine did not find grounds for opening cases.