- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
- Film about Ukrainian film director Sentsov gets award at Hungarian festival
- Memory of Ukrainians killed during Holodomor of 1932-33 commemorated in United States
Regional procurator's office oversees probe into deputy Samarsky's murder
Luhansk Regional Prosecutor's Office is overseeing a pre-trial investigation into the deliberate murder of Severodonetsk Town Council deputy Serhiy Samarsky, who headed the faction of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko's Solidarity Party in the council.
According to the press service of the regional prosecutor's office, the necessary investigative actions are being conducted to establish the circumstances of the crime. All possible scenarios behind the murder are being considered, in particular, political and journalistic activities of the deputy, personal hostility, hooliganism, and the activities of his own law firm.