- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
- Film about Ukrainian film director Sentsov gets award at Hungarian festival
- Memory of Ukrainians killed during Holodomor of 1932-33 commemorated in United States
Agroforum, bringing together farmers, experts and public, held in Zaporizhya
In Zaporizhzhya, farmers of the southern regions, together with leading Ukrainian and world experts, are considering the development of horticulture in Ukraine at an agrarian forum.
According to the vice-president of the Zaporizhzhya Chamber of Commerce and head of the business support center Andriy Kuts, Ukrainian fruit and vegetable products deserve to be represented on world markets.