- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Law on witness protection to be named in honor of Okuyeva
The law on the establishment of the National Service for State Protection of Criminal Procedure Participants, which will be presented in the parliament in November, will be named after Amina Okuyeva, MP Anton Geraschenko wrote on his Facebook page.
"The law on the protection of witnesses, which will be presented in November, will bear the name of Amina Okuyeva," the MP said.This bill, according to Geraschenko, was developed by a group of experts under his direct supervision.
Earlier it was reported that Amina Okuyeva, a volunteer soldier who fought Russian-backed forces in eastern Ukraine, was killed and her husband, Adam Osmayev, was wounded. Their car came under fire at a railway crossing near the village of Hlevakha in Kyiv region late on October 30.