- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Exports of agricultural products grown by almost one quarter
In January-September 2017, the volume of agricultural products that are exported by Ukraine increased by 24.3% compared to the same period last year.
It is reported by the press service of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy.
According to the Ministry, it accounts for 41.7% of the country's total exports.
It is noted that most of the products were exported to Asia. The EU countries take the second place, they are followed by the countries of Africa. The most important in the export structure are sunflower oil, corn, wheat, a mixture of wheat and rye and rape seeds.