- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Ukraine presents draft resolution on human rights violation in Crimea at UN
Ukraine will present a resolution "Situation of human rights in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol" at the UN on October 31, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin has said.
As Klimkin said, Ukraine will come out with a new and tough project - a resolution on the situation of human rights in the occupied Crimea. Klimkin also said that the Ukrainian side had already agreed with its partners on approaches to support this resolution