- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Solomiya Krushelnytska honored in Tallinn
In Estonia, events took place in honor of famous Ukrainian singer Solomiya Krushelnytska on the occasion of her 145th birth anniversary. The events were attended by Lviv artists and a representative of the Solomiya Krushelnytska museum.
As our correspondent in Estonia, Vira Konyk reported,the medieval hall in the center of Tallinn was completely filled with fans of music, each performance of the soloist of the Lviv Philharmonic, Honored Artist of Ukraine Liliya Kostruba and concertmaster, professor of the Lviv Conservatory Yaroslava Matyukha was accompamied with ovations.
The program included works by Ukrainian composers and folk songs, most of which once were performed by Solomiya Krushelnytska. From the wonderful story of Iryna Kryvoruchko, a research fellow at the Lviv Memorial Museum of the famous singer, the audience learned about the legendary path to the musical Olympus of the "incomparable Solomia", as our prominent countrywoman was called. The evening also took place in the city of Tartu.
The events were organized by the Congress of Ukrainians of Estonia with the support of the Lviv City Council, the Museum of Solomiya Krushelnytska and the Estonian Ministry of Culture. "