- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine can be safest, most effective startup investment
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman believes that Ukraine can be the safest and most effective startup investment for investors.
"Business is often looking for those startups that can be invested in order to get a high-quality business and get success. I believe that Ukraine can be the safest, the most effective startup, where we invest and know that we can receive income and develop our own business," he said during the Toronto Global Forum on Monday as part of a working visit to Canada.
The prime minister called for investing in Ukraine, noting that all spheres of its economy have prospects for rapid growth: from the agrarian sector to the aerospace sector.