- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Ukraine can be safest, most effective startup investment
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman believes that Ukraine can be the safest and most effective startup investment for investors.
"Business is often looking for those startups that can be invested in order to get a high-quality business and get success. I believe that Ukraine can be the safest, the most effective startup, where we invest and know that we can receive income and develop our own business," he said during the Toronto Global Forum on Monday as part of a working visit to Canada.
The prime minister called for investing in Ukraine, noting that all spheres of its economy have prospects for rapid growth: from the agrarian sector to the aerospace sector.