- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Ukraine to submit draft updated UN resolution on situation in Crimea
Ukraine will in the next few days submit a resolution on the situation of human rights in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol for consideration by the Third Committee of the UN General Assembly and requests support for this document. The vote for adoption of the resolution was expected in the period between the middle and the end of November this year.
This was announced today by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin during a meeting with his Spanish counterpart Alfonso Dusti in Kyiv.