- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine to submit draft updated UN resolution on situation in Crimea
Ukraine will in the next few days submit a resolution on the situation of human rights in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol for consideration by the Third Committee of the UN General Assembly and requests support for this document. The vote for adoption of the resolution was expected in the period between the middle and the end of November this year.
This was announced today by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin during a meeting with his Spanish counterpart Alfonso Dusti in Kyiv.