- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Umerov, Chiygoz arrive from Turkey to Boryspil airport
Deputy chairmen of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov and Akhtem Chiygoz arrived at the airport Boryspil (Kyiv region) on October 27. This is reported by Ukrinform.
At the airport "Borispil" they were met by a large number of people. In particular,the wife of Chiygoz, Elmira Ablyalimova, daughter of Umerov Ayshe, who came from Crimea, Russian lawyer Mykola Polozov.
Recall that Ilmi Umerov was sentenced to two years in a settlement colony on charges of alleged public calls to violate the territorial integrity of Russia. Akhtem Chiygoz, who was charged with organizing mass riots in Crimea on February 26, 2014, was sentenced to 8 years in prison.