- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
City authorities of Slavutych facing dilemma: to pay salary or start heating season
In Slavutych, local authority faces a dilemma: to pay salaries to state employees or or start a heating season .
This was discussed today during an intercom meeting on starting of a heating season in the city.
According to the head of the Kyiv Regional State Administration Olexander Gorgan, the problem arose because of the lack of subsidies provided for by the Law on decommissioning of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.