- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Legendary Leonid Jabotinsky depicted in bronze
The monument to the legendary weightlifting champion, two-time Olympic champion Leonid Jabotinsky, was solemnly opened in Zaporizhya Park of Labor Glory.
This is reported by Ukrinform.
It is noted that the bronze sculpture is made in full height of the legendary sportsman - 1.93 meters.
Leonid Jabotinsky - "the strongest man on the planet" - died at the 78th year in January 2016.