- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Political expert Vitaly Kulik: "We do not have effective system to prevent terrorist attacks"
In Kyiv an attempt was made on the life of People's Deputy Igor Mosiychuk. Vitaliy Kulik, Director of the Center for Research on Civil Society Problems told about the resonance event on the air of Ukrainian Radio in the program "Today. In the afternoon".
Vitaliy Kulik said he didn't not rule out the various motivations and the presence of a variety of enemies of Mosiychuk who would like to either scare him or kill him. I would not say that in ukraine we have an effective system of investigation and prevention of terrorist attacks. There are questions to be put to law enforcement agencies regarding the investigation resonant cases that have ended with nothing. "