- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Departure of Umerov and Chiygoz to Kyiv delayed
Deputy Chairmen of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People Ilmi Umerov and Akhtem Chiygoz, who are currently in Ankara, Turkey, will return to Ukraine later than was planned earlier.
"They are expected to be in Kyiv on October 27, they will either meet with Erdogan (Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan), or with the Prime Minister [of Turkey], and then they want to come here after all," the authorized representative of Ukraine's president for Crimean Tatar people affairs, the ex-head of Mejlis, Mustafa Jemilev, said on the air of Channel 5.