- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Umerov wants to return to Crimea
Deputy Chairman of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatars Ilmi Umerov will definitely try to return to the Crimea.
He said this during a briefing in Ankara, reports HB.
"I did not give any promises, no guarantees that I will not make this attempt. After some time, I will definitely try to return to the Crimea," he explained.
He added that he knew nothing about the negotiation process on dismissal, so he does not know about the consequences that could be encountered when trying to cross the checkpoint between the Kherson region and the annexed Crimea.