- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Umerov wants to return to Crimea
Deputy Chairman of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatars Ilmi Umerov will definitely try to return to the Crimea.
He said this during a briefing in Ankara, reports HB.
"I did not give any promises, no guarantees that I will not make this attempt. After some time, I will definitely try to return to the Crimea," he explained.
He added that he knew nothing about the negotiation process on dismissal, so he does not know about the consequences that could be encountered when trying to cross the checkpoint between the Kherson region and the annexed Crimea.