- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
One of those injured in road accident in Kharkiv died
One of those injured in a deadly road accident in Kharkiv on October 18 died in hospital early on October 26.
"Diana Berchenko died today at 09.45, the report says.According to the media, Berchenko was 24 years old. She was in city hospital No. 4, and earlier her condition was assessed as stable. Her sister, 27-year-old Oksana Berchenko, who was injured in the same accident, is undergoing treatment in the same hospital.
Death toll from a deadly road accident in Kharkiv on October 18 at the intersection of Sumska Street and Mechnykova Street in Kharkiv rises to six. Five other persons injured in the accident are undergoing treatment in the hospitals of Kharkiv.