- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Court to continue hearing Yanukovych high treason case
Obolonsky District Court of Kyiv has provided time to the newly appointed public defender of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, Ihor Liashenko, to study the materials of the treason case and will continue its consideration on December 4 of this year.
The court adopted the relevant decision at a meeting on October 26.