- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
- Film about Ukrainian film director Sentsov gets award at Hungarian festival
- Memory of Ukrainians killed during Holodomor of 1932-33 commemorated in United States
Two people killed in Kyiv after explosion
As a result of the explosion in Kyiv late at night on October 25, two people died.
This was stated on his page in Facebook by the assistant of People's deputy Oleg Lyashko on a voluntary basis Yuri Fedun.
"Bloody evening ... Two dead, a guard of Mosiychuk and a passer-by whose name is Mykhailo died in the 17th hospital ... Vitaliy Bala is in very difficult state, his condition is critical," the statement reads.
As earlier reported, on October 25 in Kyiv at the exit of the Espresso TV channel a blast occurred killing two policemen and wounding three persons, including Mosiychuk and political scientist Vitaliy Bala, who were immediately hospitalized and operated on. Those who were killed are two police officers - Mosiychuk's security guard, Ruslan Kushnir, who died on his way to hospital, and local resident Mykhailo Mormel.
The blast is regarded as a terrorist attack. Ukraine's SBU Security Service is in charge of the investigation.