- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Government launches large-scale modernization of Ukrainian economy
Deregulation, large-scale infrastructure projects in the regions, better business conditions, investment attraction and a digital economy are the priorities of economic reforms that are designed to lead to large-scale modernization of the Ukrainian economy.
This was stated during the meeting of the Council for Regional Development under the chairmanship of Petro Poroshenko, by Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv, Ukrinform reported.
"The main focus of the discussion is the large-scale modernization of the Ukrainian economy, and it is precisely in a broad circle of representatives of local authorities and top management of the country that we should determine clear further steps to continue the systemic reforms in Ukraine," Kubiv said. "We have a lot of work to do , but jointly we will certainly succeed," he stressed.
Recall that the meeting of the Council for Regional Development under the chairmanship of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is taking place in Kyiv.