- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Creation of National Coal Company soon to be completed
The Energy and Coal Industry Ministry of Ukraine will reorganize and merge state-owned coal enterprises into the newly created state-owned enterprise National Coal Company.
The National Coal Company, the creation of which is now at the final stage, will include 33 state mines.
This was stated in an interview with "Economichna Pravda" by Vice Prime Minister Volodymyr Kistion, the Government portal reports.
According to Kistion, the creation of the company will help form a single state policy: to conduct centralized procurement, to save 1.5 billion hryvnias on the administrative apparatus of coal associations.
"Privatization of these structures is not prohibited, but at the first stage we must appoint good management to the National Coal Company. If the company operates profitably and develop, why to privatize it?" said Volodymyr Kistion.