- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
80% of residential buildings in Kiev connected to heating
In the capital, 80 percent of residential buildings have already been connected to heating.
This was disclosed during a briefing by deputy chairman of the Kyiv State Administration Petro Panteleyev.
According to him, it is about the houses that "are in the management of the city."
"Houses that are self-defining with the start of the heating season are housing associations, condominiums, have a much lower percentage of connections to heating ." But here, according to Panteleyev, the beginning of the heating season may depend on the state of thermo-modernization of the building.
The city authorities can only recommend to such associations "to start the heating season in time", informed Peter Panteleyev.