- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Sumy residents demand holding of public hearings on heat tariffs
People not for the first time go out to protest against raising eletricity tariffs.
As Ukrainian Radio correspondent Katerina Hrytsay informed, in August, Sumy heating company announced plans to increase fees for heating and heating water,which outraged residents of the city.
About a thousand Sumy citizens came to protest, among them a lot of pensioners. Participants of the rally signed a resolution and passed it to city mayor Oleksandr Lysenko. Among the main requirements and proposals - holding public hearings on raising tariffs, cancellation of earlier adopted decisions of the city council, appeal to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau. "