- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Protesters demand fulfillment of all requirements
This was stated by People's Deputy Semen Semenchenko, Ukrinform reported.
According to the agency, a few hundred protesters are now in the tent camp near the Verkhovna Rada. The situation there is calm. The protesters communicate with each other, arrange their life in the tent camp.
The public order in the government quarter is provided by hundreds of policemen and fighters of the National Guard. In addition, near the building of the Verkhovna Rada cynologists with service dogs are on duty. There are several ambulance cars.