- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
48% of settlements do not have even nurses
Currently, 48% of settlements, primarily small villages, do not have any medical infrastructure, or even a nurse or paramedic. This is one of the factors why the country has a high mortality rate.
An expert, director of the Revival "Institute for Future" Vadym Aristov, commenting on the law on medical reform that was adopted by the Verkhovna Rada, said about this in the broadcast of Ukrainian Radio in the program "Today. Morning".
According to Aristov, the document, among other things, provides for the creation of additional infrastructure in rural areas. The talk is, in particular, about "medical posts" at village councils, modernization of FAPs, construction of premises for rural clinics," Vadym Aristov said. And he added that in these outpatient facilities, if necessary, there would even be a doctor's home.