- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
When the People's Deputies will be stripped off immunity
As reported, on October 19 the Verkhovna Rada included in the agenda and sent to the Constitutional Court of Ukraine the presidential and deputy bills on the abolition of parliamentarians' immunity.
The parliamentary bill stipulates the removal of inviolability during the nearest session, which will begin in the spring. And the presidential - in 1920.
This was announced by the People's Deputy Oleg Osukhovsky in the program of the Ukrainian Radio "Today. Morning".
At the same time, he predicted that, since the Constitutional Court is now under the control of the authorities, the decision will be made in favor of the presidential bill.