- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
This is what a people's deputy from the faction "People's Front",a member of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Budget Oleg Medunytsya told on the air of the program "Today. Morning" on the Ukrainian radio.
"It's hard to talk about how all deputies will vote, but the People's Front faction will vote for the removal of parliamentary immunity," he said.