- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
A suburban utility vehicle has ploughed into a crowd of people in the beginning of Sumska Street in Kharkiv at around 20:45 on October 18, killing five people and injuring a dozen, according to eyewitnesses.
"According to preliminary data, an off-roader drove into a crowd of people. At present the number of casualties is being established," the Communications Department of the National Police in Kharkiv region said.
According to eyewitnesses of the accident, the SUV drove into people after a collision with another car. As a result of the accident, five pedestrians were killed.