- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Government introduces quotas for employees over 45 years of age
This was stated by Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groisman at a government meeting.
This is reported by Ukrinform.
"Some people sometimes say "I'm over 45 and I can not find a job". So, we have decided to introduce a quotas to make so that people over 45 years of age can now claim jobs in Ukrainian companies - this will be at least 4% of the general staff," said Groisman. According to him, such a norm should be obligatory for employers.