- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
More than 20 Ukrainian films produced since January
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman has said that since January 2017 more than 20 Ukrainian films have been produced.
"Already this year we have received more than 20 films of Ukrainian production, and this is only the beginning," he said at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on October 18.
The premier noted that UAH 500 million was allocated for the support of film production in 2017. A similar amount is also included in the draft state budget for 2018, however Groysman did not rule out that this sum would be increased during the finalization of the draft state budget.
The premier said that the production of cinema is not only a culture, but also a contribution to the economy.