- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Militants shelled Marinka, damaged residential buildings
The outskirts of the town of Maryinka remained a hot spot during past 24 hours, in the evening of last night the invaders opened fire on the Ukrainian fortified positions there, using 82mm mortars, anti-tank grenade launchers, and small arms. The Ukrainian defenders fired back. Unfortunately, two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded in that fighting.
Tthe Mariinsky police department of the Donetsk region reported that the militants shelled the city last night, and the mortar shelling of the city's residential quarters lasted about an hour. "Three facts of damage to local residents' homes located on the streets of Zhovtnevy and Telman are currently documented," the report said.