- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Meetings of Trilateral Contact Group's working subgroups start in Minsk
Meetings of the working subgroups of the Trilateral Contact Group on the settlement of the situation in the Donbas began in the capital of Belarus, Minsk.
This is reported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus on Twitter.
"Working groups begin meetings on the eve of the meeting of the Tripartite Contact Group on the settlement of the situation in the east of Ukraine, to be held in Minsk," the statement reads.
It was reported that during the previous meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group on October 4, its participants supported the initiative of the chairman of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to open the "Zolote" checkpoint in Luhansk region on October 20.