- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Yaroslav Yurchyshyn: detentions conducted by NABU - justified (Exclusive of Ukrainian Radio)
The case of Trade Commodity - the embezzlement of tendering procedures for purchasing fuel for the Ministry of Defense, is commented in the program "Today. Morning" by Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, Executive Director of Transparency International Ukraine, Co-Chairman of the Board of the Reanimation Package of Reforms.
Yaroslav Yurchyshyn: "With the level of corruption that exists in Ukraine, the detentions conducted by of NABU are justified, our officials have huge additional resources that have no legal origin and the prospect of this case depends entirely on the evidence base.NABU would not take part in a case that has no perspective to be proved. We need a court decision to dot the "i's ". Therefore, we are struggling to create an anti-corruption court so that such cases can not be delayed.