- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
EU calls on People's Deputies to vote for medical reform
The EU mission in Ukraine calls on people's deputies to vote next week for the medical reform proposed by the government.
The relevant statement was published by the EU representative office in Ukraine on Facebook.
"Next week, the Verkhovna Rada will consider two health care reform bills, which will make it possible to make changes in the system, to make the appropriate health care system accessible to all citizens, while enhancing its transparency and effectiveness. We call on all deputies to vote for these two key bills ", the statement reads.
As noted in the diplomatic mission, the government- proposed reforms will reorient financial support for medical services delivery, rather than financing excessively proportional and partly obsolete infrastructure.