- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
ATO HQ reports one wounded Ukrainian serviceman
Russia's hybrid military forces have attacked Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 22 times in the past 24 hours met by 13 fire responses from the Ukrainian side, as a result one Ukrainian soldier reported as wounded in action.
This was disclosed by spokesman of the Defense Minisrty for ATO Andriy Lysenko.