- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Country is in deep economic crisis, says expert (Exclusive SD)
One and a half thousand large taxpayers provide for the formation of 58% of the state budget of Ukraine. And among them, alas, there are only few industries that would really produce something.
This was stated on the air of Ukrainian Radio in the program "Today. Afternoon" by doctor of law sciences, president of the Association of tax consultants Danylo Hetmantsev.
According to him, the first ten companies include those who produce gas, oil, make transit these products or trade them (that is, rent payments), and enterprises that produce, import or sell tobacco products (excise tax payers).
And this fact "suggests that today Ukraine's economy is in a state of deep crisis," said Danylo Hetmantsev.