- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
No losses among Ukrainian military in Donbas in past 24 hours
For the past day in the ATO zone, as a result of hostilities there are no dead, one Ukrainian military injured.
This was stated during a briefing by the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense on the ATO issues Motuzianik.
"No Ukrainian soldier was killed in the ATO zone, one soldier was injured," Motuzyan said.
According to him, in general over the past day the number of shelling by terrorists has increased. On the Lugansk sector, "lull" mode was violated by militants 5 times, in Donetsk - 22, in Mariupol - 14 times.