- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
IMF: Ukraine's economy will grow by 2%
The International Monetary Fund has kept the forecast of real GDP growth of our country this year at 2% with inflation of 10%.
This is stated in the October report of the IMF on the prospects for the development of the world economy, UNIAN reports.
The forecast for Ukraine for 2018 remains unchanged: GDP growth -by 3.2% with inflation at the end of the year at 7%.
Recall that the draft state budget-2018 was developed on the basis of the medium-term budget resolution with projected growth rates of the economy by 3%, with inflation at 11%.