- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry makes statement on Russia's withdrawal from JCCC
- Prosecutor General's Office will again summon Mikheil Saakashvili for questioning
- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
Ministry of Defense informs who can serve by contract in Ukrainian army
Every 6th applicant for a contract service is not accepted into the Armed forces of Ukraine.
Such information was made public during the briefing by the chief of the main department of moral and psychological support of the Armed Forces Major General Oleg Gruntkovsky.
According to him, this fact is linked, first of all, with the psychological and physical condition of the applicant, as well as with some moral aspects.
In this context, Oleg Gruntkovsky noted that only the best are accepted into the ranks of the Armed Forces. Compared with 2016, it became possible to achieve improvements in the moral and psychological state and the state of military discipline, primarily in military units that perform tasks in the areas of ATO.