- Rally in support of political reform under way in Kyiv at Constitution Square
- Yevhen Myronenko: society is not ready for reforms ( Exclusive UR)
- SBU sends Russian soldier Viktor Ageyev case to court
- Semerak: every two hours in Ukraine three people die due to poor environmental conditions
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn: detentions conducted by NABU - justified (Exclusive of Ukrainian Radio)
Ukrainian army positions in Donbas attacked by militants 12 times in past 24 hours
Russia's hybrid military forces have attacked Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 12 times in the past 24 hours, with four Ukrainian soldiers reported as wounded in action, the press service of the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) headquarters has reported.
"At the end of last day, the enemy's combat activity shifted from the Donetsk to the Luhansk sector, which was previously relatively calm," the ATO HQ said on its Facebook page on October 10 morning.
On October 9, after 18:00 Kyiv time, the illegal armed groups opened fire from various types of grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms on the Ukrainian positions near the villages of Stanytsia Luhanska, Valuiske, Novo-Oleksandrivka, and Triokhizbenka.
In the Mariupol sector, the Russian occupation forces had been shelling the Ukrainian fortified positions near the village of Hnutove for several hours in the evening. They used weapons of infantry fighting vehicles, automatic grenade launchers and machine guns. In turn, the Ukrainian military used the whole range of non-banned infantry weapons. Two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded in that fighting at about 18:00 Kyiv time.
It was relatively calm in the Donetsk sector in the evening. Only a short-term attack on the Ukrainian fortified positions with the use of small arms was reported near the village of Zaitseve.