- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine provides humanitarian assistance to Georgia
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on the provision of humanitarian assistance to Georgia.
The press service of the President said.
In order to facilitate the overcoming of the emergency situation in Georgia as a result of a massive fire, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine should urgently provide humanitarian assistance to Georgia.
Recall Georgia can not handle itself with a fire in the Borjomi-Kharagaul National Park. The area of the fires make more than 12 hectares. The area of natural disaster extended for several tens of kilometers. Georgia has appealed to the international community to help save the legendary resort.