- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Ukraine provides humanitarian assistance to Georgia
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on the provision of humanitarian assistance to Georgia.
The press service of the President said.
In order to facilitate the overcoming of the emergency situation in Georgia as a result of a massive fire, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine should urgently provide humanitarian assistance to Georgia.
Recall Georgia can not handle itself with a fire in the Borjomi-Kharagaul National Park. The area of the fires make more than 12 hectares. The area of natural disaster extended for several tens of kilometers. Georgia has appealed to the international community to help save the legendary resort.