- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
National Guards will swear allegiance in front of Parliament
Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said that the soldiers of the National Guard would take an oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people on the square in front of the Verkhovna Rada.
This was stated by the Interior Minister during the events commemorating the soldiers of the National Guard, who died on August 31, 2015 while serving outside the Verkhovna Rada, UNIAN reports.
"For us, what happened then is a big tragedy and a great awareness of its real meaning , so today we have made a decision; it will be very correct and honest to take an oath further on by the National Guards here, on the square in front of the Verkhovna Rada, in place, Where the guys fulfilled their duty,"the minister said.
During the ceremony a memorial plaque was opened in honor of the dead.
Recall that on August 31, 2015, following the adoption in the first reading of the amendments to the Constitution in the part of decentralization near the Verkhovna Rada there was a riot. Aggressive participants of the rally began storming the Parliament, breaking the pavement, throwing smoke checkers, and also a military grenade. Four fighters of the National Guard were killed. Another 150 people were injured.