- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Volodymyr Groisman: this year it is expected to stabilize national economy
The new political season, which starts this fall, must be fruitful in terms of the adoption and implementation of a number of important reforms for the state.
Such an expectation was expressed by Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman during the current Government sitting.
At the same time, the head of the Cabinet noted that "the autumn should be easy in terms of political changes, as some may want to imagine, probably wishing to destabilize the situation in Ukraine." And he stressed that this year the stabilization of the national economy is expected: "We see some trends in the fact that the economy is beginning to grow, there are positive signals from the point of view of positions on the international arena."
The Premier also said that the Parliament should adopt five priority packages of bills in autumn that concern pension, educational, medical reform and facilitation of doing business in Ukraine.