- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Donbas: new casualties among Ukrainian military in ATO zone
Over the past day, members of illegal armed formations shelled the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) zone 30 times, as a result of which one Ukrainian soldier was killed and one injured, the ATO headquarters press center reported.
Last day, the situation escalated in the ATO zone. The Russian-occupation groups intensified shelling of our positions, using mainly mortars and grenade launchers.
In the Donetsk sector, militants shelled the Avdiyivka industrial zone with mortars, grenade launchers, anti-aircraft guns and small arms, Zaitseve using infantry fighting vehicles and grenade launchers, and Butovka mine using mortars.
In the Luhansk sector, militants fired on Krymske and Novotoshkivske using 120 mm mortars, Novoaleksandrivka and Stanytsia Luhanska using heavy machine guns.
In the Prymorske sector, militants fired on the area of Vodiane and once on Shyrokyne using 82 mm caliber mortars.