- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Heavy rain floods streets and roads of Odesa
On the night of August 14 in Odessa there was a heavy rain, which was accompanied by a squall wind.
"The rain flooded a number of urban roads, vehicles floated in Luzanovka, Peresyp and Srednefontanka street. Now the situation has normalized," the report said.
It is also reported that in the Fontanka street the parking of the shopping center "Riviera" was flooded.
Recall that in the Transcarpathia, due to the bad weather that swept across the region on a night of August 13, eight settlements were de-energized, streets and households are flooded.