- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
New details of case on embezzlement of funds linked with 'Wall' project
The Solomiansky District Court of Kyiv elected a pre-trial restriction for the defendants in the case of embezzlement of funds allocated for the development of the Ukrainian-Russian state border (the "Wall" project), all of them are taken into custody with an alternative of bailment, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) said.
According to the SAPO, the former head of the first separate capital construction department of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine and the founder and director of Vitiaz construction center LLC were applied a pre-trial restriction in the form of custody with the alternative of bailment in the amount of UAH 8.2 million (for each).The director of AZI LLC was arrested with the possibility of making a bail of UAH 3.6 million, the head of the construction department of the Border Guard Service was taken into custody with an alternative of bailment in the amount of UAH 3.2 million. The mediator was taken under arrest with the possibility of making a bail of UAH 1.2 million.
In addition, the court ordered the arrest of the senior officer of the first separate capital construction department of the Border Guard Service and the former director of Chernihiv Regional Automobile Company (Chernihiv Oblavtodor) of state enterprise Automobile Roads of Ukraine with an alternative of a UAH 500,000 bail (for each).
"The total amount of bailment is about UAH 25.5 million. Thus, the court granted the petitions of detectives and prosecutors in full," the SAPO said.