- Premiere of "When Fern Blooms" opera to be performed at Lviv Opera
- Artificial Christmas tree for holidays best option
- U.S. Congress prepares bill to help Ukraine improve cybersecurity
- ERU first supplies batch of gas from U.S. to Ukraine
- Next tranche of IMF possible in Q2, 2018
Rapid Trident 2017 drills to begin in early September
The Rapid Trident 2017 international exercises with the participation of 14 partner countries will begin in Lviv region in early September this year, Ukrainian Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak has said.
"These drills will be held on a larger scale than in previous years.More than 2,500 servicemen from Ukraine and 14 partner countries will take part in the exercises", said the Minister.