- Volodymyr Omelyan insists on limiting speed in settlements
- Rada passes medical reform bill
- Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
- Claudia Shevelyuk: "We are Investing in Ukrainian Youth Talents"
- Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
Rapid Trident 2017 drills to begin in early September
The Rapid Trident 2017 international exercises with the participation of 14 partner countries will begin in Lviv region in early September this year, Ukrainian Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak has said.
"These drills will be held on a larger scale than in previous years.More than 2,500 servicemen from Ukraine and 14 partner countries will take part in the exercises", said the Minister.